Glasgow we are recruiting - Come join us !!!
Web Team Asst – Glasgow City Centre – 30 Hours plus
Fat Buddha Store has a great opportunity for a driven, motivated and enthusiastic person to join us working in the web dispatch team.
Responsible for pulling stock, preparing orders & packing order for shipping to customers across the globe. You will also be doing weekly cyclical stock counts where we routinely count all brands and departments according to sales.
The job is a fast paced role, and you must be an efficient worker with high productivity levels and bags of energy.
· Collecting customer orders from order sheets
· Packing orders into a variety of boxes
· Preparing shipping paperwork for international orders
· Stocking work station and ordering packing supplies
· Stock control, use a tablet to carry out a range of cyclical stock counts
· Stock control, any deviations found during order picking, investigate and fix product line using tablet.
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Able to pick & pack orders to over 99% accuracy rate
· Happy to work under pressure in a fast moving workplace
· Able to work as part of a team,
· Occasional weeks you may need to work 6 days, so must be willing to work extra hours
· Problem solving ability, able to come up with solutions to improve the workflow
· Appreciate the importance of deadlines and ensure all orders are prepared on time.
· Flexibility, be willing to learn, adapt and work in all areas of the business when required
· Have a good work ethic, be industrious, be a happy person that other people want to work with, be nice.
Applicants should send their C.V and a covering letter giving a brief idea of why you want to work for Fat Buddha Store and what you can bring to the team to: firstname.lastname@example.org